Low carbohydrate recipes that are easy to menu your ketogenic foods suitable for use to start your ketogenic diet program. We have talked about the "walls" that perceived the people who entered into following the Ketogenic diet. If you do not try hard to stay creative and enthusiastic, you can eat the same foods over and over - that lose appeal quickly. So how do you avoid this "tired diet" while maintaining your fat burning lifestyle? You develop an easy low carb recipe for your Ketogenic diet menu! /p>
Yes, you heard that's true There are actually low carb recipes that do not need to be done in the culinary field. And the best part? They are freaking delicious! But the plan takes the structure, and the structure comes from knowing like your average day. Trying to make a recipe that does not fit your daily schedule will quickly drop quickly. Some of you reading this may have time to create a Ketogenic diet work, while some of you may have to eat it on the train to work. This wide lifestyle variation means you have to know what you can afford.
So to make sure that too much is not thrown at you at once, we'll give you two easy low-carb recipes for each meal of the day. Then from there, you can be more creative if you want.
Let’s get started!
Breakfast is a very important meal to stay in ketosis. You are already asleep, which is an automatic fast so your body is most likely in ketosis, especially if you eat low carbohydrates the day before. This is the ultimate opportunity to fill some more fat for fuel on that day. But breakfast can also be a chaotic moment for you as you try to find an easy low carb recipe for your Ketogenic diet. Children, pets, or forgetting to wash clothes the day before are everything that can make the early hours of the race against time.
So... with two low carb recipes for your Ketogenic diet, we'll give you less preparation, and a little more complicated.
If you REALLY are in a hurry, we recommend going with Bulletproof Coffee. Caffeine, calories, and fat and the best part is you can breathe it on the way to work.
Recipe in its simplest form (there are other variations that spice it up):
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of unsalted (preferably organic) butter
- 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil (if you do not currently own MCT Oil, we would suggest purchasing some.
BUT you can substitute coconut oil for the time being. If you do this, you should double the serving (2 tablespoons).
- 1 to 2 cups of black coffee (preferably organic). No fufu sugar bomb coffee. Legit black jet fuel.
Now onto to the quicky recipe:
Piggy Avo Scramble
- Two Eggs
- One Avocado
- 2 Slices of bacon
# Fry slices of bacon in frying pan and remove
# Scramble two eggs in bowl and pour into pan with bacon grease
# While eggs cook, chop bacon and avocado into small pieces
# Once eggs are near completion, add bacon and avocado to mix and finish.
- One serving ground pork sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Toppings (optional): 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 teaspoon Tabasco hot sauce
# Cook sausage until done. Once done, remove from pan.
# Place Olive Oil in pan
# Bcramble eggs in bowl and add to pan after removing sausage
# Once bottom of eggs have started to solidify, add sausage, cheese, and vegetables to one half of the eggs. (Remember, you’re going to fold this over!)
# Once eggs are cooked enough, fold empty side of eggs over on top of side with fillings (like a taco).
# Let the folded egg cook on lowered heat until inside of omelet is completely cooked. Be sure to not burn the outsides of the omelet!
# Once cooked thoroughly, remove omelet, top with sour cream and hot sauce and enjoy!
At this time, hunger is setting. You need to put this food in order to be energized to make it for the rest of the day, plus afternoon workout (if you exercise after work). An easy,
low-carb recipe for your Ketogenic diet menu will keep you from wondering into the dreaded two-hour vending machine that is sure to happen.
We also realize that you have coworkers, and that they sometimes pressure you into going out to lunch. We’re going to prepare you for that too!
Keto Cowboy Burgers
This recipe should be prepared before you go to work! Get ready to go!
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to cast iron skillet (or frying pan) and bring to medium heat
- In medium mixing bowl, add hamburger and season salt. Break egg into hamburger and mix thoroughly
- Sculpt hamburger mix into two large patties and place into pan.
- Fry on both sides, keeping mind to turn the burgers often to avoid overdoing one side.
- Cut slit in center of burger with spatula and press. If fluid from burger us clear, it is done. If it runs red, it still needs to cook longer.
- Before removing patties, place slices of cheese on top of patties and slightly melt them onto burgers.
- While patties are cooking, slice onion and mix them with the jalapeños.
- Once patties are removed, add onion/jalapeño mix to the pan and let them caramelize in the grease.
- In a travel container place patties in first and then top with caramelized vegetables.
- Put mayo into separate container.
- When ready to eat, put dollop of mayo on both patties after reheating.
Quick Keto Salad
- Meat Options: Chicken or Steak
# If chicken: Place chicken breasts in crockpot and cook on low overnight to shred meat for salad the next day. Ingredients: chicken breasts. 2 cups of stock, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing over the top of the chicken. Shred apart with forks!
# If steak: Season and cook two ribeye steaks on grill to preferred doneness and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 serving ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (preferably cheddar)
- 2 cups mixed greens
# Mix meat with greens in travel container
# Keep oil, dressing, and cheese separate until you’re ready to eat your salad! (If you put the dressing on beforehand, it will cause the greens to wilt and produce a gross texture.)
You will be able to be the most creative with your Ketogenic diet menu at dinner, hopefully. This is where you are relaxing, and can focus on large scale meals that will meet your keto needs, while also bringing some adventures to your meal day.
Slow Cooker Crockpot Pork with Greens
- Place pork roast in crockpot and spread greens over the roast and throughout the crock.
- Sprinkle Au Jus and Ranch evenly across roast and greens.
- Place stick of butter on top of the roast in the center.
- Cook on medium to low (depending on the crockpot) for 6 to 8 hours.
- All you need to do when you get home is scoop it out onto your plate and enjoy!
Chicken Zoodle Spaghetti
- Ine 12.5 oz can of canned chicken
- ¼ block of velveeta cheese cubed into small pieces
- 3 to 4 medium sized zucchini
- One tablespoon of oil
- One can of rotel
# You’ll need to cut the zucchini into zoodles. To do this, we recommend using the WonderVeg Spiralizer.(DO NOT zoodle the portion of the zucchini with seeds!)
# Once you’ve spiralized your zucchini, you’ll need to cook it down for five to ten minutes on medium heat in a frying pan, with one tablespoon of olive oil, adding some water while it cooks to ensure the zoodles retain moisture.
# As your zoodles cook, add the velveeta and begin melting it down.
# Once the cheese is melted down, add the rotel and can chicken.
# Cook for another five minutes to heat mixture completely through.
# Scoop to the plate, and enjoy!
The simple, low carb recipes for your Ketogenic diet will make your life a lot easier, while keeping your food intriguing. There is no reason why you can not remain enthusiastic with your food while also keeping your principles - you just have to be creative!
Whether you live in a parent's house, or someone who works 60+ hours a week in the office, you can follow your Ketogenic diet! It's just that knowledge is paired with preparation, which gives birth to execution.